Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Year's Eve 2007


No matter how hard Elise and I try to forget about the first night we met, we can't change the past and that first night was painfully awkward. I was in Vegas with some friends for New Year's and one of my friends just happened to be dating "Miss Heart Breaker" herself, Kourtney Welte, who also happens to be Elise's best friend. So after our boys night out, we made a pit stop at Kourt's place and I will never forget the first time I saw Elise and the thought that popped into my head, "Hey that's the cute girl from the huge Christmas card" and then after doing a double take I said, "She's definitely prettier in person." Unfortunately for me, the first thought that came to Elise's head was, "Who are these creepers? Why did Kourt invite them over." Shortly after the awkward introduction we "the creepers" left the girls in peace and went home, not quite sure what to make of the most overrated night of the year: New Year's Eve.


This is the only picture that I have from that night. Its Haley and me getting ready to go out on New Year's eve night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment