Friday, July 15, 2011

PA School


I cant even believe it.
I am in grad school.
When did I grow u?
I swear I just graduated from high school.

But here I am, a college grad, and a grad school student.
I started PA (Physician's Assistant) school two weeks ago.
It's in Las Vegas, and I am not going to lie its nice to be home.
It's nice seeing my family more and being able to spend time with them.

I am loving school.
It was defiantly a hard adjustment though.
I was not used to being in class 5 hours a day
and then studying 6 hours on top of that.
But I am loving what I am studying.
It's weird when your finally in school for what you want to do.
Having a "real" job was always so far away but now its knocking on my door.
I realized that I am not studying this material anymore to get a
good grade but to be a good clinician.
It makes me want to study harder though so I can be the best PA I can be.

1 comment:

  1. WHOO HOO! Look at you!!! You'll be an AMAZING P.A. Oh and it's a good thing that you'll still treat a patient with AIDS/HIV, even though you're Mormon.....

    That was such a crazy story! You'll kick booty. We'll have to come visit when it's chilly (and not chilly) in Provo :)

    ReplyDelete