Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lindsay's Bridal Shower

After 7 years of dating, college, a mission, and a few bumps in the road, 
2 of my really good friends are finally getting married. 
High school sweethearts. 
Linds and Trevor are finally tying the knot, 
and I could not be more happy for them. 
We have all been waiting for this day for a long time. 

It was so fun to get together with all of my best friends to celebrate.. 
There is something about the friends your grow up with. 
It doesn't matter if you haven't seen them in months, the second you get together 
its like you never left each other. 
It was so fun to catch up. 
To see Nay's baby, 
to hear about Tauna teaching/coaching, 
to hear about Linds's wedding plans, and
Kourts internship in London.

I love these girls so much. 
I am so grateful to have them in my life. 
I wouldn't be the person I am today with out them. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw lisey I love you. As I am getting ready to move into our apt. I have been cleaning out my room, and I found a video of high school memories and videos we made. It was so fun to see all of us, (haley, ann, tauna, kourt, nay, me, and haley) all really little back in fourth grade and before. I forget sometimes how long we have known each other.

    ReplyDelete