Sunday, July 15, 2012

Team USA

For Fathers day and my Moms birthday we decided to get my parents Team USA tickets. 
We thought that they couldn't go alone so Dust and I went with them. 
It was seriously the funnest sporting event that I have ever been to. 
I say event because the game was a blow out. 
But I have never been surrounded by so many Hall of Famers in my life. 
The place was swarming with NBA players, ex-players, agents, and Hollywood stars. 
It was so fun to see players that I have loved my whole life. 
They are SOOO big and athletic. 
It was a riot to see James, Bryant, D-will, and Durant in person. 
It was also so fun to be sitting by Dr J, Bill Russell, 
Scotty Pippen, and every Sports newscaster. 
This made me SO excited for the Olympics. 
I can't wait to watch Team USA. 







No comments:

Post a Comment