Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jessie's Wedding/Birthday weekend

I know I say this a lot but I truly do LOVE weddings. 
I just love being married and I want all of my friends to be married and happy too. 
There is nothing better then finding the person you get to spend eternity with. 
And I could not be happier for Jesse. 
Her and Dave have been dating for a while and I am so glad that they finally tied the knot. 

Her wedding was amazing. 
It was filled with family, fun, and friends. 
The best part though was spending time with best friends that I just do not get to see enough. 
That is the one downfall of getting older. 
I dont get to see my friends as much anymore. 

We had so much fun catching up with the Weltes, Karly, Vanessa and Suz. 
It was so good to see and hang out with them. 
It was pure shambles. 
Trying to get around in LA with 10 people in your party is craziness. 
We almost got in a few car accidents, but we made it to everything on time, and no one got hurt lol. 

We also got to meet Karly's sweet little baby Annie. 
We were lucky enough to get to drive with them. 
I could not get enough of this sweet baby girl. 
I am not going to lie it, it made me real baby hungry. 
I hope I am as cute as mom as Kars. 

I just couldnt get enough of staying up late and just visiting 
with my favorite people in the world. 
It was the best weekend.





















My Birthday 
So Jesse got married on Saturday and my birthday was Sunday. 
So we decided to celebrate it with our favorite restaurants in LA. 
We LOVE food. 
We ate at the most amazing bakery down by LA Live, had appetizers at our favorite Sushi place, and then ate dinner at Mama Di's. 
We are ridiculous, but I couldnt think of a better way of spending my birthday. 
I got to spend the rest of the day on the beach with Dust. 
It was the perfect weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment