Sunday, October 7, 2012

Utah Visit


I love any oppritunity that I have to go to Utah to visit my family.
So when my school gave us a couple of days off for Yom Kippur, I decided to go up with my mom.
It was the first time that we’ve seen Kaitlin since we dropped her off at college.
She was real excited for us to come up.
She was just excited to be able to get off of campus for a couple of days.
 
It was also a blast staying with the Calls.
The Call house is always a blast.
There is always something going on there.
We had so much fun staying up late, chatting, eating, and making cookies.
 
We had fun going up to Salt Lake for the day.
We went to the Relief Society broadcast.
It was Kaitlins first time.
We meet my mother in law, aunt, and cousin.
We had fun eating out after and enjoying the absolutely beautiful new City Creek mall.
 
 The only thing that would have made the trip even better is if Dustin would have come.
But he had school, and unlike me he doesn’t get all of the Jewish Holidays off.
Hopefully at some point in the next year, Dust and I will get one weekend off together.
 



 
 
I love my family so much. I loved seeing my second family, cousins, sisters, friends, and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment