Friday, November 30, 2012

Kelly-Call Thanksgiving Bash

This year for Thanksgiving we had a special treat.
We got to spend it with both of our families.
 
Thanksgiving came at a really busy time for Dustin and me this year.
I was in my surgical rotation, and it was 3 days before Dustin started his finals.
So we decided that we would stay put and not go up to Utah to spend it with the Call's.
We were super sad but we just didnt have the time off.
 
So instead we came up with this great
 plan, we had the Calls come down to Vegas and spend it with my family.
Half of them stayed at my house, and the other at my parents.
It was seriously the best of both worlds.
I mean how lucky are we that our families are such good friends.
We already started planning for the next holiday that we need to spend together. 
It was so much fun spending time with the people that we love most.
The Calls hadn't seen our house yet so it was also a great excuse for them to come down.
 
Lucky for me, my surgeons gave me the day off and I was able to spend it with my family.
The weekend was filled with craziness, food, more food, Risk, Halo, hiking,
and enjoying the beautiful Las Vegas weather.
They only sad part was Dust could only spend Thanksgiving day with us.
The other couple of days he had to spend studying.
But we made the best of it.
 
It was so much fun being with both of our Families.
We love them so much and are so grateful for all that they do for us.
 
 
Sadly, it was so crazy that we only took one picture of us hiking. lol
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Happy to know about your thanksgiving party. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged a family get together party by booking an amazing event space. Decorated venue with amazing flowers and ornaments and had a great memorable party.

    ReplyDelete