Monday, January 28, 2013

Brainhead Weekend

If any of you know my family,
we are NOT outdoor people.
I wasnt sure if it was because of my parents extreme fear that we would get hurt,
or they just didnt know how to do the outdoor.
But we did not venture to the great outdoors much.
 
Ever since I married into the Call family,
they have helped me realize just how great the outdoors are.
I have become a hiking, jogging, skiing...outdoor junkie.
And I am always trying to share my new love with my family.

So when my Dad informed me that one of his patient offered us their house up in Parawon,
 I jumped on the oppritunity to get my family out skiing.
We had the best weekend ever.
My siblings LOVED skiing and are begging my parents to go again.
They were naturals.
They tried snowboarding the first day and then skiing the second.
They seemed to do better with skiing.
 
Then on the second day, Dustin's brothers Brady and Tanner came and joined us.
They are also snowboarders and wanted to try skiing.
Dust and I had a blast teaching everyone.
By the end of the day they were going down black diamonds.
There were a few great falls and a lot of good laughs.
 
It was such a fun weekned, filled with family, skiing, some great food.
My favorite things in the world.
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment