Monday, December 27, 2010

20th Birthday (2009)






Okay, so I realize that everything I am posting on my blog is a little out of order,
but I am trying to make up for the last year and half of my life.
This is proving to be a daunting task, but I want it all documented so there is no better time
than the present to start working on it.

After coming home from Jerusalem, I was on this outdoor adventure phase.
I wanted to be outside all the time hiking, swimming, and exercising.
So when my birthday rolled around all I wanted to do was hike the Y.
I know right, sounds like a freshman thing to do.
But I had never done it before and I couldn't leave BYU without doing it.

So Dust was a good sport and hiked it with me. I have to say that going up the hill is fun
but coming down the hill is a different story.
Your knees hurt so bad.
Your tired and you feel like your going to fall the whole time.
Needless to say, this was my last time I hiked the Y.
I realized that hiking really isn't my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment