Sunday, December 26, 2010

KINA


This is my best friend Kina. We have pretty much been inseperable from the moment we meet. Kina is not your typical girl. She is the smartest girl I have ever meet. She is on a full ride to BYU, got a perfect 4.0 at BYU, tutors students on the MCAT, and is going to Medical School. Seriously though, she is superwomen.
I meet Kina my freshman year through my childhood friend Kourtney. They were roommates and I would always hear stories about this girl. By the time we finally meet, we realized that we had a ton in common. We were both Pre-Medical, driven, loved school, and most importantly loved to have FUN. Life was always an adventure with Kina. She has had some crazy idea on what to do, or would plan fun weekends.
We basically did everything together. We lived together, ate together, studied together, played together, and hung out together. So I got to know her and Kyle really well. They did not have the easiest road to marriage, but I always knew that it would work out. They are great together and I dont think they could have found a better match than each other.
Kina and I are so much alike that we even started dating our now husbands at the same time and got married two weeks apart.
Kina had the most amazing wedding, and I was so glad that I got to be one of her bridesmaids.
I love you KINA.




Waiting for Kina to come out of the temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment