Monday, December 27, 2010

Our First Christmas 2009




Our First Christmas
We decided to spend our first Christmas with my family.
I wasn't quite ready to spend Christmas away, and so Dust was a good sport.
We headed down after finals and spent the two weeks in Vegas.

Our Christmas celebration always starts off the same every year.
We go to the annual Hardy Party out in Logandale.
The Hardys are my mom's side of the family, and they have been doing this
party for over 25 years.
Every Saturday before Christmas we get together to eat, play games, and have a program.
It's a great time to catch up with family and hear about everyone's year.
This party though, is quite exclusive.
Everyone wants an invite to it but you have to be a member of the family to get in.
My beautiful cousin Jennifer.

Grandma Whipple

Dustin is now officially part of the Hardy family.


This Christmas we decided to celebrate it Vegas style.
Our family has always wanted to stay at the Bellagio, and so we got a room for the night.
We pretended like we were tourist and went and toured the town.
We went over to the Aladdin to eat, and then of course had to see the Bellagio flowers.
The flowers are my favorite attraction on the strip.
They are always so beautiful and the most creative thing I have ever seen.
I especially love them this time of year.

I know that some people think that the strip is straight from Hell. But I love the place.

Christmas Eve is probably my favorite day of the entire year.
The anticipation for Christmas Day is at the ultimate high.
I love how we get to spend the entire day with our family and carry on all of the family traditions.
Our family always goes out to breakfast on Christmas Eve Morning.
We usually go the the Cracked Egg because it is our favorite place on earth.
(I especially love their coffee cakes)
Then we go see a movie, come home and have a big dinner, and then do our family program.
Christmas is the best time of the year and I am so glad that I was able to
spend it with my sweetheart.

Dust was such a good sport. Our Christmas jammies this year were UNLV. And because Dust loves me so much he actually wore them.
He is the best.


Santa brought me a picture of the Savior on the shores of a Galilee.
My favorite place in the world.



We do this picture ever year. Lol.



Grandma Kelly


Grandma Whipple





















No comments:

Post a Comment