Monday, October 22, 2012

End of My Didactic Year

I cant believe that I have finished my didactic year.
I didn’t think this day would come so fast.
The last 16 months have seriously been a whirlwind.
 
So much cramming, early mornings, 91 exams, and so much studying
It has been a grind.
For the most part 2 exams a week and 22 credits a semester
As horrible and as hard as it was, it was also a blast.
 
I have LOVED learning about the body.
I seriously love the human body so much.
We are all a walking miracle.
I cant help but to see Heavenly Father’s hand in our bodies every day.
I love that I am studying something that I am so passionate about and love.
But it feels so good to have this part of my academic carrier behind me.

By far the best part of my schooling has been my classmates.
They are the greatest people I have ever met.
They have helped me get through my exams, study for test,
 made me laugh, and made it easy to come to class every day.
 
Each person has been such a great example to me.
They have pushed me to be a better PA and an all-around better person.
I have had so much fun getting know them all, and I truly feel like we are a family.
I realize that we are all going off in different directions but we will have a connection for life.
You get close to the people that you go through hard times together.  
I love them all so much.
I am so excited for the next part of my schooling…Rotations.
I am a little nervous though.
I feel like I have studying for years and I am not sure if I know anything.
But I am excited for the challenge.
I can’t wait to actually see what I have been learning about for the last couple of years.
 
I just got my assiged to my first rotation and I am doing Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Its super intense but I cant wait to get into the OR.
Lets just pray that I dont pass out lol.




Just a couple of pics of some of favorite people

No comments:

Post a Comment