Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Valentines and St. Patrick's Day

Valentines Day/ Ryan's Birthday

This year for Valentines Day, we decided to spend it with family.
Ryan was in town from New York auditioning for his PHD at UNLV.
I feel like we never get to see him anymore.
I hate that he lives so far away, and cant wait for him to move back to the West Coast 
It was also his birthday on the 18th,
 and he was headed back to New York on the Red Eye Valentines night.
So we decided to do a little family dinner together at our favorite place....Flemmings.
I am not a huge steak fan but I LOVE Flemmings.
Their Filet Oscar is out of this world!!!
It was a blast being able to celebrate Ryan's birthday with the family
and eating some amazing food.








St. Patrick's Day

I know I say this every year, but I love St. Patty's day.
It is seriously one of my favorite holidays.
I love all the green, the leprachons, the shamrocks, and candy.
It reminds me of my little Irish Grandpa who passed away a few years ago.
I love thinking about him, and our rich family heritage.

This year we had a special treat.

My Aunt Ginger invited us to eat with her at the Las Vegas Country Club.
They prepared a traditional Irish dinner that was to die for.
I loved all of the cabbage, stew, potoates, and good Irish desserts.

We were also lucky enough to sit by a party that was real in to the holiday.
They invited us to sing Irish tunes with them.
At first Dust and I could not stop laughing, but it actually turned out to be really fun.

  






No comments:

Post a Comment