Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas 2011


This Christmas was little more stressful than ones in the past.
I was not only in school until December 23rd but I had three exams that week.
I was studying all day every day so
I didn't feel like I had any time to get into the Christmas Spirit.
Ryan and his friend Rob arrived on the 16th,
my siblings were out of school, and everyone was foot loose and fancy free.
It was hard going to school everyday as my family was all home partying.
I guess I finally got a little does of reality.
It will prepare me for when I start working.


But once I got out of school, I was loving life.
We had so much fun with the family going to movies,
hiking, eating, cooking, and just being together.
We were lucky enough to have the Andersons, Byers, Nana and her son, Bijon, and the missionaries over for Christmas day dinner.
It was fun being able to celebrate the best day of the year with some great people.




We of course had way to much food,
got way to many presents, and got spoiled a little to much.


1 comment: