Thursday, January 19, 2012

Grandma Kelly

This year we decided to throw a little pary in celebration
of my Grandma Kelly's life.
All of her posterity got together.
She told us the history of her life.
Where she grew up, the jobs she had, and funny stories of her life that we had never heard.
It was so fun to hear hear.
I learned so much about my Grandma and made me love her even more.
We then got to go around and tell our favorite story of her.
It was so fun to reminancse on her life and her legacy.
She is such an incredible women and a great example to me.
She taught me how to be a stong women,
to take life by the horns, and how to love.
I am so grateful that she has been such a big part of my life.
I couldnt imagine my life with out her.
It was also SO FUN to see my Kelly family.
I think it was the first time that we had all been together in YEARS.
I love those cousins so much.
They are all such great people and its an honor to call them my family.
I have the most amazing family on every side.
I am so blessed to have these people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment