Thursday, January 19, 2012

Utah



The day after Christmas, Dustin and I headed to Utah to see his family.
We love going up and spending time with the them.
They are the best and there is never a dull moment when we are with them.
We spend most of out time just staying up late and visiting.
I love that back room and the late nights
we have just talking and watching sports
My favorite thing of the week was Brady's hair.



He decided that he wanted to grow it out and where it in a headband.
Sue Ellen is hating life.
I think the head band is pretty funny, but atleast we can now see his eyes.
But it was his birthday that week so he could do whatever he wanted.



While there we had a blast. We went to two BYU basketball games.
I missed being on BYU's campus and it was fun to come back.
I love the Marriot center but it really made me
miss the Jimmer.


We went to our favorite restaurants (slab three tiems),
watched sprots every day,
went to Park City, visited our family,
and just hung out.
It was fun to go to Utah and actually feel the cold. lol
It was the first time I have put on a coat all year.
I dont miss the cold but I do miss seeing the snow.
Utah is so beautiful and I miss waking
up to those mountians every day.

We stayed there New Years Eve and celebrated in big fashion.
We had game night with the Call clan and had homemade soup.
It was perfect. I love every opportunity that I get to be with the family.

We also had my family come up for my cousins wedding.
It was so fun to see the all the Magelby's and see those cousins.
We dont get together enough.
We had another fun day shopping up at Gateway,
eating out, and just enjoying eachothers company.


I love the week after Christmas.
All the stress of the Holiday is over and you
finally get a chance to chill and be with family

No comments:

Post a Comment