Thursday, January 19, 2012

Heather


Heather and I have been trying to get together for the last 6 months.
But one of us has had school or work and so it just never worked out.
But we finally meet up and she came to Vegas.
Heather had never been to Vegas before so we had a very busy weekend.
We had to hit up every tourist attraction.

We went to the Bellagio fountains, and flowers, the City Center, the Paris,
Sugar Factory, and Earls all on the first night.





It was so fun just to be able to hang out.
I have to say that not seeing my friends is the one bad thing
about graduating from college.
You make these incredible friends and then they all move away.
It was fun to catch up and reminanse on old times.
Then the next day we had to go to
my cousins bridal shower,watched some football
and then went to Fashion Show and seriously shopped till we dropped.
Heather got her first pair of skinny jeans and her first pair of boots.
Vegas has corrupted her and she came home with a whole new wardrobe.
We introduced her to new stores and great Vegas fun.
Then we got to go to my favorite part of the strip. Maggiono's.
I seriously love this place.
It has the best food with the best atmosphere and the best people.
We had so much fun just being together.
It was also fun to hear how the farm is doing.
(Its kind of an inside joke, but when we were in
Jerusalem I would always make her tell me stories about
the farm when I was missing Dust.
It kept my mind off of things)
So now I always like to know whats going on with the farm.
Its so fascinating to me to learn about things, I know nothing about.



I love Heather so much.
I wished she lived closer.
I was SOOOO glad that she came down for the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Elise!! This made me miss you! I miss my amazing college friends too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the fun time! Loved being there.

    ReplyDelete