Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2nd Christmas 2010


I know, its May, and I am just getting around to blogging about Christmas.
But it looks like I missed this one.
Our Christmas break started out with going to
Vegas for Austin and Kelsey's wedding.
We ran down there as soon as finals were over.

After the wedding we had no time to spare
because we had to make it back up to Utah for
Dustin's cousin Stacy and Drew weddings.
I don't know what it is but we have been going to a lot of weddings lately.
I guess its just that time of life.

This year we spent Christmas with the Calls.
My first Christmas away from home.
It was not nearly as bad as I expected.
I LOVE being with the Calls so it was really no big deal.

(As long as I didnt think of my family at home
doing our Christmas activities without me,
because lets be honest I dont know how
my family could do Christmas without me. I am the life of the party)

Our first Christmas Tree. Dust was so excited to have his very own tree.
He loved that we got to spend the first part of Christmas morning together just the two of us.

I had so much fun participating in all of the Calls fun festivities.
My favorite part was when we got to feed the homeless on Christmas Eve.
It felt so good to serve and to give back.
I am truly blessed and Christmas always makes
me reflect upon all of my wonderful blessings.

Dustin and I at Mags serving the homeless.

Me with the greatest cousin and best friend on earth.

Christmas morning was a blast.
We got up at 5 in the morning to Skype with my family.
My mom was kind enough to wake up
with us to watch us open the presents that she gave us.


Dustin trying to get our Skype to work.

Dustin with his new pair of running shoes!
He loves Nike!


Me with my half Uggs. Obsessed with.


Fancy new running watch.


I TV. We are a Mac family.


Dust bought me the greatest pair of jeans.
I have been wanting a grey pair of Jeans for forever.


Us with our over-sized stocking. It was great.

After being summoned to the Calls house by the little girls
(who were anxious to open their presents) we headed over.
It was so fun to watch everyone open their presents.
That is the best part of Christmas for me.
I mean dont get me wrong, I love getting presents,
but I love giving them even more.
I love pulling a surprise on someone and then
see them light up when they open my gift.

My new pair of snow pants. I seriously needed these.
I was struggling every time I attempted to do snow activities.


After spending a couple more days with the Calls, we headed back down to Vegas.
We spent a couple more days with my family just chillin and relaxing.

I love Christmas and more importantly I love my family and my Savior.



No comments:

Post a Comment