Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day





I have the greatest mom in the entire world.
I realize that everyone thinks their mom is the greatest,
but my mom really is the best.
She has made me into the person that I am today.
I would have gone no where without my mom.

I have never meet anyone who has the capacity to love like my mom does.
She is always so concerned with others needs.
She is so giving and has taught me how important serving others is.

I think my mother is a happy person because she never thinks of herself.
Every day she is either putting a missionary package together,
buying birthday gifts, holiday gifts, or just helping someone that needs it.

I love spending time with my mom.
Whenever I see her, I just love hanging out with her.
I love talking about anything with her,
going shopping, trying out new foods, or seeing movies.
I talk to my mom like 4 times a day.
She really is my best friend.
I can tell her anything and she is my number on supporter.
She loves me for me and always has my best interest at heart.

I've never meet anyone who loves her family as much as she does.
I cant believe the things that my mom will do for my family.
She is always going to our events, running up something that we forgot,
worrying about a how out test went,
making sure that we have our essentials,
and most importantly making sure that we are loved!

Mom thanks for giving up all your dreams to raise us kids.
You could have been some big shoot lawyer
but instead you decided to stay home with us.
I am so grateful that you were at the crossroads for me.
I LOVED that my mom would get up with
my before school everyday to make me breakfast and to say goodbye.
I loved knowing that my mom was always there for me.
It was such a comfort.

Now my mom supports me in whatever I do.
She has been so supportive of me going to
grad school and gives me a prep talk every day.
She always tells me that I can do it and it will be worth it in the end.

I love you so much Mom.
Thanks for always being there for me.
I am so grateful to have you as my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment