Friday, May 6, 2011

Birthday Time


April 27th is a big day in my family.
It's my parent's anniversary, my cousin Jennifer's birthday,
and most importantly it my hubby's birthday!
It was the big 26 for Dust this year.
He was a little sad because he said he is closer to 30 than 20 now.
He is not quite sure how he likes this getting older thing.
But we celebrated Dustin birthday in Dustin fashion.

We ate, ate some more, and then went to a new place to eat.
If you know Dust at all, his favorite thing to do is going out to eat.
He Loves trying out new places.
So we started out the morning with one of his staples.
Einsteins Bagels
I dont know what it is but Dustin Loves bagels.
He used to eat them every day.

Then poor Dust had to go and take his last final of his college career.
It was a bitter sweet moment.
He was sad to leave this chapter of his life
behind but excited about what the future holds.
After his final we went out to dinner with all of the Calls.
We went to my favorite place in Provo.
Pizzeria 712
I am obsessed with this place.
Its so fresh, made with the best ingredients, and taste amazing.
I will miss this when we leave.

After eating there, we of course went to the
best restaurant for desserts.
Magleby's
I cant get enough of there desserts.
We watched the NBA games and just sat and talked.
This is what the Calls do best.
Eat, talk, and watch sports.

It was the perfect day.
Low key, chill, and a lot of good food.

Dust you are the best.
I am so grateful to have you as my husband.
Happy Birthday!


All Dust wanted for his birthday was a white running hat.
I know this sounds wierd.
He has a blue one and a black one but he wanted white one.
The week before his birthday he actually tried to bleach his blue one white.
It didn't work.
His head sweats a lot so he thinks the white will keep him cooler.
I searched all over town but finally came across this white hat.
It was the perfect gift for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment