Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BESTHER


We never thought this day would come.
Billy actually found the most perfect girl on this earth for him.
I have known Billy for as long as I've know Dust.
When I started dating Dust, he was
living with Billy in their grandparents basement.
Their grandparents were serving a mission
in the Dominican and so they were house sitting.

So I got to know Billy really well during that year and half.
We were the three some.
We always hung out together.
This is how the night usually went...
Billy would go out with some girl,
he would come home and tell us about the date,
and then we would analyze if this relationship had potential.
We would talk about Sienfield.
Eat bagels
Get on Facebook
Talk about clothes
and talk about the next big MLM
We had some pretty good times together.

Billy is a night owl.
My favorite story about Billy was when I went to pick Dustin up for the airport.
When I arrived at the house at 6 in the morning, Billy was still up.
He looked outside and said,
"Wow, I should stay up this late more often, It is beautiful outside."

Billy is great. He is so kind and friends with everyone.
Everyone knows and loves Billy.
Seriously though, if you tell anyone in Provo
that you are cousins with Billy, you have an automatic connection.
He was truly the life of the party.

But his partying shoes were put to rest
when he stocked this beautiful girl named Esther.
Over the summer, Ester had a job at Spoon it Up.
Billy went there one day and noticed how beautiful this girl was.
So he then continued to go in for the
next two weeks until Esther agreed to go out with him.
It was the perfect way for Billy to meet his wife
Stalking.
Well at least he didn't stock her on Facebook.

These two hit it off from the beginning.
I am remember the first time we saw these two together was at family dinner.
He introduced her to the family, and we all
asked when they were going to get married.
They just fit together.
You just knew that this thing was going to work out.

We told Billy that if it didn't work out we were taking Esther.
Esther is SO sweet and I absolutely love her.
She is such an optimist and is always smiling.
She is perfect for Billy.

I love weddings.
I love when my friends meet their eternal companions.
I love when people are happy.

Weddings make me so happy.
I love the food, dancing, and festivities.
But most of all, I love getting together with family.
I haven't been apart of the Call family for that long but I already LOVE it.
These are some of the greatest people on earth,
and I love when I get to see them.
Between the 9 children and fifty something
grandchildren there is never a dull moment.

BESTHER, I love you so much.
I am so sad that you are in Kentucky,
and we dont get to see you anymore.
Dust and I are already missing you like crazy.




In between the lunch in and the reception Dust had to get his two favorite things.
Diet Coke
Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Thanks Gateway!

Brady, of course, caught the guarder. He is one aggressive kid.


Faith caught the bouquet. She informed me that this was her fifth.
We are expecting a wedding announcement soon.


Billy, the skillful dancer. We spent so many double dates country dancing with this guy.
(We were never that good, and always left frustrated)




Jordan and Tara Hymas
Kurt and Julie Fransen


The Calls


Grace didn't want to eat the food.
Alex trying to make her happy.


Cousins


Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment