Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kelsey Baby

Kelsey Welte has to be one of my most favorite
people in the entire world.
I meet Kelsey during grade school and our families have
been best friends ever since.
Everybody likes Kelsey.
Seriously though, growing up you could not find
anyone who didn't like her.

She is easy going and so fun to be around.
If I was having a bad day, I would just look for Kelsey to make it better.
She can make anyone laugh and has a huge heart.

I'll never forget dancing the nights away with her.
We would blast music for hours and just dance.
Kelsey is seriously the best dancer.
Next time you see her just ask her to do the Beyonce.
She was the life of the party at any dance party.

So when she came up to BYU, I was so excited to have here there.
But we didn't get Kelsey for to long.
During her freshmen year, this great guy named
Austin swept her off her feet.
Austin is the perfect guy for Kels, and I couldn't be happier for her.
They are two peas in a pod.

Kels's wedding was amazing.
The night before they got married they had a dinner at Grape Street.
This has to be one of our favorite places to eat.
They have the best chopped salad there.



Kels got married on December 18 so all
of the bridesmaids decided to do a little remix to Santa Baby.
It was such a fun night reminiscing on
all of the wonderful things about Kels and Austin.

Their wedding was amazing.
There is nothing like a temple marriage.
The spirit is to tangible and it is the best feeling.
Kelsey of course looked amazing in her beautiful lacy dress.
It was a little cold and windy during pictures,
but other than that it was the perfect day.








Kels reception was a blast.
But I knew it would be.
Kelsey loves a good party and it of course had to have great music.
My favorite part of the whole night was
when Austin's Mom asked the DJ to play G6.
I guess Kelsey will fit right in with her new family.



Kels, I sure do love you.
I could not be happier for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment