Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Prodigy


Meet my older brother Ryan.
We have been best friends since the day I was born.
Ryan was born with incredible musical talent.
My Mom clams that he has had perfect pitch since he was two.
But he is seriously the most talented musician I have ever meet.
He does it all.
He is a classical pianist, he is in rock bands,
he arranges and writes his own music,
he plays the guitar, saxophone,
and basically any instrument that he picks up.

I am not going to lie, I haven't always loved listening
to him practice but I have always loved listening to him perform.
He is truly incredible.
He just got accepted to Manhattan School of Music.
One of the top schools in the nation.
He will be living in New York for the
next two years and I cant wait to go visit him.
We love you Ryan and we are so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment